Moor Rover Bus Service
The Moor Rover has been designed to provide access to those areas not accessible by public transport within Exmoor National Park in addition to covering the length of the Coleridge Way.
The Moor Rover can carry 8 - 16 passengers as well as bikes, wheelchairs and dogs. The service can even be used to transport your luggage while you walk!
- The Moor Rover can pick you up and drop you off at any pre-arranged point within Exmoor National Park. (Please contact ATWEST to discuss journeys outside this area including along the ColeridgeWay).
- Individuals or groups can book (discounts for groups of 4 or more). The Moor Rover bus has 8-16 seats.
- ATWEST buses are all fully accessible and drivers are trained in passenger care and wheelchair loading.
- The service will operates 7 days a week throughout the year from 8.00am to 8.00pm 7 days a week.
- Book your journey in advance between 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday tp Friday giving at least 24hrs notice before you wish to travel. There is no weekend booking service. For full details and to book please contact: 01643 709701
Download the leaflet (PDF) for prices and full details.
- Donate to Caremoor
- Summer on Exmoor
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Big Adventures and Family Events 2017
- Walking on Exmoor
- Download the Exmoor App
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- National Park Centres
- Out and About Essentials
- Exmoor for Families
- Accessible Exmoor
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Sea Kayaking
- Country Sports
- Tarr Steps
- Exmoor - a year in sounds
- Services Information for Exmoor