Where to stay
Escape to a rural retreat and camp under the stars, or indulge in a luxury hotel with panoramic views of the coast. Live like a local in self-catered accommodation, or enjoy the ease of a welcoming B&B. Exmoor has something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Explore the links below that will take you to the information you need on our Partner site Visit Exmoor, the official tourism site for Exmoor National Park, the Quantocks and the Coast. Packed full of inspiration and ideas it is the best place to plan a holiday to Exmoor.
Exmoor National Park Partner members
The following businesses, which include many accommodation providers, have successfully joined our National Park Partner scheme demonstrating a commitment to both looking after this special area and helping you get the most out of your visit.
- Simonsbath House Hotel and Outdoor Centre. March 2015
- Exmoor House Guesthouse, Wheddon Cross. March 2015
- Croft House B&B, Lynton. March 2015
- Porlock Visitor Centre. March 2015
- Wimbleball Lake, South West Lakes Trust. March 2015
- Spears Cross, Dunster. April 2015
- Primrose Hill Holidays, Blue Anchor. April 2015
- Stilegate, West Quantoxhead. April 2015
- Hindon Farm, Selworthy. June 2015
- Exmoor Adventures. June 2015
- Barle Valley Forestry. June 2015
- West Withy Farm, Upton. June 2015
The GreenTraveller guide to Exmoor shows visitors how to make the most of the area in a way that has a low impact on the environment and a positive impact on the region’s economy, local communities and natural landscape. The guide features over 50 recommendations of where to stay, eat and what to see and do in the area.
You can also find holdiay information for Exmoor on Our Land. Each product listed has been selected because it promises to tell you the stories of the landscape through its food, buildings, history, people and wildlife. Written by the people you’ll meet during your visit and carefully screened by local field-experts. You can be sure that by having an Our Land experience, you are protecting rural communities, as well as other much-loved features in our landscapes.
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Walking on Exmoor
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- National Park Centres
- Out and About Essentials
- Exmoor for Families
- Accessible Exmoor
- Donate - CareMoor for Exmoor
- Park Partners
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Trail Running
- Sea Kayaking
- Country Sports
- Services Information for Exmoor