The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
The Lynmouth Pavilion Project was a three year project running from 2013 to 2016 funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Exmoor National Park, and made p[possible by the priceless contributions of the people who volunteered their time and energy to the project.
On these pages you can explore some of the many resources that were developed through the Project.
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Moor To Enjoy Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Grown in Britain on Exmoor