Each year the Pavilion Project focused on a different broad theme to help shape our work, these were
Year 1 - Coastal Heritage
With highlights including a Coastal Festival, talks on fishing and training for volunteer rockpooling leaders, the coast was a great place to start the Project. .
Year 2 - Woodlands
Teddy Bears picnics, woodland festivals, a films about "The General " - one of Exmoor's oldest trees and a "Working Woodlands" event were just some of the ways that we explored how oodlands are such an important part of Exmoor's heritage.
Year 3 - The History of Exmoor Tourism
Educations resources exploring how Exmoor was at the forefront of the development of tourism, A Victorian Festival and Postcards, Paddlesteamers and Holidays Past, a project collecting people holiday memories.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Grown in Britain on Exmoor