Last updated: 16 July 2021
England will move to step 4 of the government's roadmap out of lockdown from 19th July, meaning the rules on what you can and cannot do will change. While almost all legal restrictions on social contact have been removed, staying safe and looking after yourself and others remains everyone's responsibility.
As such we will be continuing our enhanced cleaning regimes and ask that you also take the following steps when using our National Park Centres:
- - Please check in with the QR code and sanitise hands on entry.
- - Respect others and give them space.
- - Wearing a mask can protect you and others.
- - Contactless card payments preferred.
The Government have provided advice on accessing green spaces safely during Covid-19, which all National Park users must follow along with the Countryside Code. This includes guidance for those who own or manage land.
National Parks have played an even more important part in many people’s lives during the pandemic. We know how vital connecting with the outdoors is for health and wellbeing and thank you for your support as we continue to balance the needs of all those who live in, work in and visit our National Park.
- COVID-19 Exmoor
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Your Key Contacts at Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Plastic Free Exmoor
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room
- Our social media house rules
- Partnership Working
- Accessibility Statement
- Position Statements