Meeting Agendas and Reports
Important Notice - Exmoor National Park Authority Meetings and COVID-19
A meeting of the Exmoor National Park Authority will be held via Microsoft Teams Video Conferencing software on Tuesday, 2 Marh 2021 at 10.00am.
To observe a livestream of the meeting, please click on the following link: STILL TO BE UPLOADED
A recording of the meeting will be uploaded to the webpage within 72 hours of the meeting concluding.
For further details of the meeting agenda, please click on the View button under the relevant tab below.
Before March 2015, the Authority conducted some of its main business through meetings of separate committees, ie a Planning Committee considered and determined planning applications and a Resources and Performance Committee considered matters relating to finance, personnel, performance management, land and property. Details of the agendas and reports for these Committees can be found below.
- COVID-19 Exmoor
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Your Key Contacts at Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Plastic Free Exmoor
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room
- Our social media house rules
- Partnership Working
- Accessibility Statement
- Position Statements