Statement on the passing of Queen Elizabeth II
Statement from Robin Milton, Chair of Exmoor National Park Authority, on the passing of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
It is with great sadness that we reflect on the passing of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Her life was dedicated to the service of this country and the Commonwealth, and she fulfilled her pledge to continue that service throughout her whole life.
Our thoughts are with the Royal Family at this time and we send them our deepest condolences.
Exmoor National Park was established in 1954, early in the Queen’s reign, to benefit the nation, and nearly 70 years on, Exmoor will continue to provide a place for reflection and wellbeing during this period of national mourning.
An online Book of Condolence for those who wish to leave messages is available on the Royal website.
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Your Key Contacts at Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Plastic Free Exmoor
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room
- Our social media house rules
- Partnership Working
- Accessibility Statement
- Position Statements
- UK National Parks' Conference 2022
- Filming on Exmoor