Invitations to tender
Easier Access Walks content development
We are currently seeking to engage the professional services of an experienced contractor who will take the lead in developing our approach to bringing together a collection of routes suitable for a broad audience of users (including those with limited mobility) - identifying opportunities and developing content and resources.
Closing Date for quotations Midday 28 November 2022. Full details can be found here (PDF).
Q: Is there an indicative budget for these pieces of work?
A: No, unless otherwise stated in the brief. The invitation to quote provides the criteria for assessing bids including the weighting that will be given to costs.
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Your Key Contacts at Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Plastic Free Exmoor
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room
- Our social media house rules
- Partnership Working
- Accessibility Statement
- Position Statements
- UK National Parks' Conference 2022
- Filming on Exmoor