Great Bradley Bridge CareMoor Appeal
Or read more and buy a dedication plaque (£100)
We're going to be building a new bridge to add a safe crossing point over the River Barle near Great Bradley, on the popular walking route between Tarr Steps and Withypool. This route, enjoyed by residents and visitors, also forms part of the long distance walking route Two Moors Way (connecting Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks). A new crossing will enhance access, securing the future of these routes, as well as benefiting people and nature alike.
You can donate and support our Great Bradley Bridge Appeal by:
- Donating online at CareMoor for Exmoor: Great Bradley Bridge Appeal (enthuse.com)
- Donating cash or card payment at one of our National Park Centres at Dulverton, Dunster, Lynmouth
- Sending a cheque made payable to Exmoor National Park Authority (CareMoor), to Exmoor House, Dulverton TA22 9HL
- Ordering a Dedication Plaque (Read on!)
Whether you would like to remember a loved one or mark a special occasion, a plaque on Great Bradley Bridge could be the solution and offers families an important place to visit for years to come. Or maybe you would simply like to celebrate your love of Exmoor?
The circular 60mm bronze plaques will be placed towards the bottom of the side posts along the inside of the bridge. You can choose your own wording for engraving (up to 5 lines of text). Order your plaque for £100. Read all the details and order your plaque here. Read/download the Full Terms & Conditions relating to the plaques.
CareMoor Raffle - Tickets on Sale in aid of Great Bradley Bridge Appeal
The draw took place on Friday 6th October 2023 at Exmoor House, Dulverton TA22 9HL. Our thanks to National Park Centres, Withypool Village Tea Rooms, The Royal Oak at Withypool and Tarr Farm Inn who helped sell tickets.
We are very grateful to all of the following businesses for donating prizes for the Great Bradley Bridge Raffle. Here are the fantastic prizes that were won and who by:
- Exmoor Forest Inn, Simonsbath - Stay and Dinner with Wine for 2 - A.Didham
- Highcliff House, Lynton- Stay & Cream Tea for 2 - P. Hoyland
- Westerclose House, Withypool - 2 night cottage break for 2 - C. Dashwood
- Hillway Farm, nr. Withypool - 2 night cottage break for 6 - Mrs Geering
- S.Cox Champagne Cream Tea for 6 people on the Lawns at Stockham Farm, Dulverton
- A.Gadd - Exclusive Guided Walk with Refreshments for 4 people from Wild About Exmoor
- Various x 10 - OS 12 month Subscription gift cards
- J.Erith - Two Moors Way Book - Signed by the author Sue Viccars Two Moors Way Association
- M.Hockham and G.Ruffles Exmoor Gins - Exmoor Distillery
- A. Spitzer - 1869 Gin - Wicked Wolf
- R. Thorne Exmoor Tea & Miles Tea & Coffee
If you would like to discuss any of the above, making a donation or perhaps set up your own fundraising event in aid of this appeal, please email Katrina on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01398 323665.