Add your events
The only way to get your events on our website is to submit them yourself.
If you have not submitted an event before click here you will be sent login details and receive Exmoor Events updates.
To upload your information follow the link below, log in, using the details you have been provided with.
Please ensure that all details are correct, and all fields have been completed before pressing "submit"
Please ensure you have an appropriate image ready to upload with your event. Events without images may not be displayed on the home page and have far less impact than those that do.
All events should be within or close to Exmoor National Park and broadly in keeping with National Park purposes.
Please note: events are only included at our discretion. Your event will only "go live" after it has been checked. Once your event has approved (usually within a few days) they will appear on the Events Calendar.
- Plan Your Visit
- Donate to Caremoor
- Walking on Exmoor
- New Exmoor Walks Page
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Out and About Essentials
- National Park Centres
- Exmoor for Families
- Stargazing & Dark Skies
- Exmoor 2023
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- Accessible Exmoor
- Park Partners
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Tarr Steps
- Exmoor Day - 19th October
- Book Exmoor Experiences
- Expeditions and Groups
- Use of Drones
- Summary of What's Happening at Haddon Hill and Exford Car Parks
- Proposed Improvement Works at Exford Car Park
- Revised Improvement Works - Haddon Hill Car Park - August 2023
- Proposed Improvement Works at Haddon Hill Car Park
- Revised Improvement Works - Exford Car Park - August 23 Update