Updates about ongoing projects and information about paths which are temporarily closed can be found by clicking on the links below.
Tweets by @PathsENPA
Lynmouth's Woodside Bridge was successfully returned to its rightful place yesterday, following a £65K fundraising drive led by the community.
7 May 2020
Contractors working with Exmoor National Park Authority will early next week begin site preparations ready for the replacement of Woodside Bridge near Lynmouth at the end of the month.
9 April 2020
Ahead of the Easter weekend, Exmoor National Park Authority along with the Exmoor Hill Farming Network is reminding people to stay close to home during the coronavirus pandemic and to take extra care when exercising on public rights of way that pass near farms or homes.
9 April 2020
Here are some of the highlights:
- Achieved an ‘Ease of Use’ assessment score of 93%
- Successfully completed 6 major works – many from Headwaters of Exe project funding.
- Surveyed nearly 40% of the path network to proactively assess signage and furniture to repair and replace where necessary, including 138 bridge inspections
- Fields Services team made 1150 signs/ signposts, 138 gates, cleared 186 fallen trees and cut back 500km of paths as well as many other achievements.
- A fantastic effort from our Path Watcher volunteers, surveying paths in 17 Parishes and adding up to 633 hours.
Changes to the Path Network: Public Path Orders
Up and coming Recreational Events
Somerset County Council Interactive Map: Logging issues on Rights of Way
- Plan Your Visit
- Donate to Caremoor
- Walking on Exmoor
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Out and About Essentials
- National Park Centres
- Exmoor for Families
- Exmoor Visitor
- Pinkery Breaks
- Autumn on Exmoor
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- Accessible Exmoor
- The National Park Ranger Experience
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Tarr Steps