Exmoor Walking Map
The government is asking people to stay at home and only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work. People should not travel to the National Park for recreational reasons. Finding ways to get exercise near where you live will help stop the spread.
Stay Home, Save Lives
Exmoor is one of the best places in the UK for walking. The map below shows a selection of walks.
- More accessible walks on the Phototrails website with lots of information about gradients and barriers (blue)
- Golden walks - a range slightly longer walks exploring the best of Exmoor (yellow)
- Moorland Archaeology walks, discover Exmoor's hidden history (brown)
- Explore Moor Circular walks - a range of circular walks from Exmoor Villages (red)
- Short Way-marked routes from car parks - really easy to follow strolls - just follow the orange arrows - ideal for families.(orange)