Exmoor Walking Map
If you visit Exmoor, please remember that social distancing measures continue to apply - please observe these at all times for your safety and the safety of communities, businesses and staff working in the National Park.
STAY ALERT, CONTROL THE VIRUS, SAVE LIVES.
You may find our Plan Your Visit Page helpful.
Exmoor is one of the best places in the UK for walking. The map below shows a selection of walks.
- More accessible walks on the Phototrails website with lots of information about gradients and barriers (blue)
- Golden walks - a range slightly longer walks exploring the best of Exmoor (yellow)
- Moorland Archaeology walks, discover Exmoor's hidden history (brown)
- Explore Moor Circular walks - a range of circular walks from Exmoor Villages (red)
- Short Way-marked routes from car parks - really easy to follow strolls - just follow the orange arrows - ideal for families.(orange)
click on the square with the arrow on below to see map options.