Exmoor Walking Map
Exmoor is one of the best places in the UK for walking. The map below shows a selection of walks.
- More accessible walks on the Phototrails website with lots of information about gradients and barriers (red)
- Exmoor Explorer walks - our top shorter walks on Exmoor suitable for a wide audience, showcasing some of the best of Exmoor.(brown)
- Exmoor Classic walks - our top longer Exmoor walks discovering more of this special place (green)
- Moorland Archaeology walks, discover Exmoor's hidden history (purple)
- Explore Moor Circular walks - a range of circular walks from Exmoor Villages (blue)
Click on the square with the arrow on below to see map options. Further details, digital mapping and video guides to some of our top walks can be found on our dedicated website at exmoorwalks.org.