Exmoor Walking Map
Exmoor is one of the best places in the UK for walking. The map below shows a selection of walks.
- More accessible walks on the Phototrails website with lots of information about gradients and barriers (blue)
- Golden walks - a range slightly longer walks exploring the best of Exmoor (yellow)
- Moorland Archaeology walks, discover Exmoor's hidden history (brown)
- Explore Moor Circular walks - a range of circular walks from Exmoor Villages (red)
- Short Way-marked routes from car parks - really easy to follow strolls - just follow the orange arrows - ideal for families.(orange)