Where to stay
Escape to a rural retreat and camp under the stars, or indulge in a luxury hotel with panoramic views of the coast. Live like a local in self-catered accommodation, or enjoy the ease of a welcoming B&B. Exmoor has something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Explore the links below that will take you to the information you need on our Partner site Visit Exmoor, the official tourism site for Exmoor National Park, the Quantocks and the Coast. Packed full of inspiration and ideas it is the best place to plan a holiday to Exmoor.
You can help support Exmoor by booking your holiday cottage through Sykes Cottages. (opens in new window) Every booking generates funds to go back into the National Park.
Bed and Breakfast
A comfy bed and a hearty breakfast - just the job to set you up for exploring Exmoor.
Explore the great range of hotels on in Exmoor and the Quantocks.
Find the perfect place to stay. From farm cottages to seaside flats.
Everything from a fully equipped lodge to a farmer's field.
Information on wild camping and roadside parking of campervans
Exmoor National Park Partner members
The following businesses, which include many accommodation providers, have successfully joined our National Park Partner scheme demonstrating a commitment to both looking after this special area and helping you get the most out of your visit.
- Simonsbath House Hotel and Outdoor Centre, Simonsbath
- Porlock Visitor Centre, Porlock,
- Wimbleball Lake, South West Lakes Trust.
- Exmoor Adventures
- West Withy Farm, Upton.
- Exmoor Magazine,
- Root Project, Oare
- Pavilion Stores and Café, Parracombe,
- Roadwater Community Shop and Café,
- Cottage Beer Project, Morebath,
- Three Atop Woodland Services, Simonsbath
- Withypool Shop & Tearooms, Withypool
- Exmoor Tea, Brushford
- Cliff Railway, Lynton and Lynmouth
- Lower Spire Cottages, Liscombe
- Molton Monthly, South Molton
- Lee Abbey, Lynton
- Plan Your Visit
- Donate to Caremoor
- Walking on Exmoor
- New Exmoor Walks Page
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Out and About Essentials
- National Park Centres
- Exmoor for Families
- Stargazing & Dark Skies
- Exmoor 2023
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- Accessible Exmoor
- Park Partners
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Tarr Steps
- Exmoor Day - 19th October
- Book Exmoor Experiences
- Expeditions and Groups