Where to stay
If you visit Exmoor, please remember that social distancing measures continue to apply - please observe these at all times for your safety and the safety of communities, businesses and staff working in the National Park.
STAY ALERT, CONTROL THE VIRUS, SAVE LIVES.
You may find our Plan Your Visit Page helpful.
Escape to a rural retreat and camp under the stars, or indulge in a luxury hotel with panoramic views of the coast. Live like a local in self-catered accommodation, or enjoy the ease of a welcoming B&B. Exmoor has something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Explore the links below that will take you to the information you need on our Partner site Visit Exmoor, the official tourism site for Exmoor National Park, the Quantocks and the Coast. Packed full of inspiration and ideas it is the best place to plan a holiday to Exmoor.
You can help support Exmoor by booking your holiday cottage through Sykes Cottages. (opens in new window) Every booking generates funds to go back into the National Park.
A comfy bed and a hearty breakfast - just the job to set you up for exploring Exmoor.
Explore the great range of hotels on in Exmoor and the Quantocks.
Find the perfect place to stay. From farm cottages to seaside flats.
Everything from a fully equipped lodge to a farmer's field.
Exmoor National Park Partner members
The following businesses, which include many accommodation providers, have successfully joined our National Park Partner scheme demonstrating a commitment to both looking after this special area and helping you get the most out of your visit.
- Simonsbath House Hotel and Outdoor Centre. March 2015
- Exmoor House Guesthouse, Wheddon Cross. March 2015
- Croft House B&B, Lynton. March 2015
- Porlock Visitor Centre. March 2015
- Wimbleball Lake, South West Lakes Trust. March 2015
- Primrose Hill Holidays, Blue Anchor. April 2015
- Hindon Farm, Selworthy. June 2015
- Exmoor Adventures. June 2015
- Barle Valley Forestry. June 2015
- West Withy Farm, Upton. June 2015
- Cross Lane House, Allerford, September 2015
- Lee Abbey, Lynton, September 2015
- Exmoor Magazine, September 2015
- Channel Adventures & Training, November 2015
- Firethought Ltd, August 2016
- Plan Your Visit
- Donate to Caremoor
- Walking on Exmoor
- Exmoor Visitor Map
- Exmoor Events Calendar
- Out and About Essentials
- National Park Centres
- Exmoor for Families
- Exmoor Visitor
- Pinkery Breaks
- Where to stay
- ExploreMoor - Travel Information
- Accessible Exmoor
- The National Park Ranger Experience
- Park Partners
- Horse Riding
- Road Cycling
- Mountain Biking
- Tarr Steps
- Exmoor Day - 19th October
- Book Exmoor Experiences
- Proposals for the Valley of Rocks Picnic Site – Update May 2021