Introducing the Lyn Catchment
The River Lyn Rises on the moorland of Exmoor National Park in South West England, flowing generally northwards to discharge into the Bristol Channel. It is especially interesting to geographers due to its short length (approx 10km from source to mouth) which makes it easy for students to gain a very clear over all picture of the drainage basin.
- Book a Visit
- Exmoor Learning Resources
- Pinkery Centre for Outdoor Learning
- The River Lyn Enquiry
- Coastal Management In Porlock Bay
- The Moorland Classroom
- Paddlesteamers, Postcards and Holidays Past
- Exmoor - a Journey Through Time
- Exmoor Facts and Figures
- Did You Know?
- North Hill in World War 2