The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
The Lynmouth Pavilion Project was a three year project running from 2013 to 2016 funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and Exmoor National Park, and made p[possible by the priceless contributions of the people who volunteered their time and energy to the project.
On these pages you can explore some of the many resources that were developed through the Project.
From poetry boxes to soundscapes the Project has unearthed some surprising creative responses.
Explore some of our amazing films, poems, photos and memories that the Project produced or revealed.
Reports and Plans and evaluation.
Explore the three Project themes in more detail.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- Park Partners
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme