One of the key outputs from the Project were the many short films that were produced exploring different elements of heritage.
The "Exmoor Shorts" films - explored different aspects of Exmoor life through the voices of local people and their work.
During the second year of the Project, we explored woodlands. This series of video talks to different people involved in looking after Exmoor's unique woodlands.
As part of the Project's education work, an education resource was developed to support learning around the catchment of the River Lyn. The full resource can be explored here. below are some short video that were produced to support it.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- Park Partners
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Climate Action