Exmoor business toolkits
Doing business on Exmoor
Download our free interactive toolkits providing practical ideas and information to make the most of the opportunities afforded by the area for your business. Each part of the guide brings together specific help and resources relevant to different businesses as follows:
A complete guide to understanding the National Park, the opportunities available and how you can utilise Exmoor to benefit your business.
- What the National Park is and why it is special
- How it is managed and who's who on Exmoor
- The key opportunities for Exmoor businesses
For those within the visitor economy, unpacking the bigger picture of tourism on Exmoor.
- The opportunity tourism provides on Exmoor and how it is managed
- The key opportunities for tourism businesses on Exmoor
- Ideas and inspiration to further embed Exmoor into your offer.
A guide for businesses of any sector exploring 'good' business practices around environmental economies, communtiy wealth building and sustainability on Exmoor. Helping you to understand the steps you can take as a business.
- What we mean by sustainability and why it matters
- Our vision - What Exmoor is trying to achieve
- Specific actions businesses on Exmoor can take.
Part funded through the UK Government Communtiy Renewal Fund as part of Somerset Business Clusters and Networks project.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- Park Partners
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Farming in Protected Landscapes Programme
- Carbon Footprint