Farming in Protected Landscapes Scheme
From April 2021-2024, the Farming in Protected Landscapes Scheme will operate in National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
This Scheme will offer funding for farmers and land managers in the following areas:
- Nature - nature enhancement
- Climate change - addressing the impacts of climate change
- People - enabling better access for people to protected landscapes.
- Place - cultural heritage and other work to support sustainable communities
This is a 3 year, DEFRA-funded scheme that will be delivered through protected landscapes in order to achieve environmental outcomes. On Exmoor the Scheme will be delivered by Exmoor National Park Authority. Further details will be posted here as we receive them from Defra.
If you would like to be kept in touch ….
Please email us to confirm you’d like to be put on our mailing list and/or if you would like to discuss any of this information. Please email email@example.com
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- Park Partners
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Climate Action