You may wish to explore some of the projects supported by the Partnership Fund. These will give you a guide as to the types of activities, and initiatives we can offer funding towards.
How to Apply
If you have an idea for a project you are advised to discuss this first with the Authority and submit an Expression of Interest form. Guidance can then be provided as to how best to proceed with an application, and there are conditions to receiving funding. More information on these conditions can be found here.
Funding is available up to £2500 per project.
If you need any further information, have any queries or need some help with a project idea please contact the Authority's Sustainable Economy Team:
Dan James, Sustainable Economy Manager, 01398 322234.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Climate Action