Beyond 2020: Views of Farmers in Exmoor National Park about Farm Funding After the United Kingdom Exits the European Union
There has been a great deal of speculation about the future of the United Kingdom (UK) following the outcome of the national referendum in June 2016.
As a sector, agriculture is among the most exposed to changes from the UK decision.
Dr Nigel Stone (ENPA Chief Executive 1999-2017) spent some time in the early part of 2017 talking with Exmoor farmers which informed his report “Beyond 2020”. It is intended that the study will help inform the development of farm funding policy relating particularly to livestock farming in the English uplands generally and, in the event that regionally or locally managed schemes are introduced, more specifically to Exmoor and the South West of England.
Download the full report here:
Download the summary version of the report here:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Grown in Britain on Exmoor