Surface Works

Barle Valley

If you are considering undertaking surface works to a public path, please contact a Ranger to discuss your plans. In many cases, some form of prior authorisation is required by law for changes to the surface of a public right of way or the creation of a new track. In some instances, it may be necessary to seek planning consent. Often, obtaining prior authorisation is a simple process - to apply you will need to provide us with the exact location and a specification of the proposed works. Rangers can assist you and information can be sent to us by post or email.