Exmoor National Park produces a wide range of leaflets and information to help people enjoy and understand Exmoor. These include the annual "Exmoor Visitor" publication as well as a range of pocket guides and public information leaflets. These leaflets are free to the public, and we appreciate the role that tourism providers play in helping us to make these available.
How Can I get Exmoor free literature for by business?
We have limited resources to deliver leaflets so we would ask that where possible you.
- Attend the annual literature exchange. This is usually in March and follows on from the Visit Exmoor AGM. This is an opportunity to stock up with as many leaflets as you need for the coming season.
- Pick up from you local National Park Centre. (Dulverton, Dunster and Lynmouth). They will usually be able to supply smaller amounts, although we suggest you always let them know you are coming. You can find contact details and opening times here.
If however you require larger quantities of literature (whole bundles rather than handfuls), you may request a delivery by filling in our online FREE LITERATURE REQUEST FORM. We cannot guarantee delivery but will endeavor to do so within a reasonable time.
Delivery in generally only within the National Park, or immediate surrounds.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Grown in Britain on Exmoor