- How many people visit the National Park?
- How much is tourism worth to the local economy?
- What attracts people to the area?
- What activities do visitors undertake?
- Where do visitors come from?
- What are the views of local tourism businesses?
STEAM 2009 - 2018 Volume and value of tourism
Exmoor National Park (PDF) Data cut to the boundary of the National Park
Greater Exmoor influence area (PDF) Data cut to include the National Park + staying visitor data for all parishes within 10 miles.
STEAM approaches the measurement of tourism at the local level from the supply side, which has the benefit of immediacy and relative inexpensiveness and is not designed to provide a precise and accurate measurement of tourism in a local area, but rather to provide an indicative base for monitoring trends. STEAM reports are produced on behalf of Exmoor National Park Authority by GTS (UK) Ltd. An overview of the STEAM model can be found here (PDF).
- Health and Wellbeing
- Guidance for Event Organisers
- Services Information for Exmoor
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Eat Exmoor
- Climate Action