Affordable Housing Survey 2021
Consultation of potential sites for development, carried out by the 8 Parishes Affordable Housing Working Group.
In 2018, the parishes of Cutcombe, Exford, Exton, Luccombe, Luxborough, Timberscombe, Winsford and Wooton Courtenay carried out a Housing Needs Survey. Following this survey, a need for affordable homes for local people was identified, and a Working Group was formed to follow this up. This survey is the result of their work, with the support of Exmoor National Park and Somerset West and Taunton, in identifying seven potential sites which may be considered for development of local affordable housing. Please look at the maps of the sites (linked below), which show also an approximate number of dwellings which could be built there. You do not have to comment on every site if you do not wish.
This Survey is now close
Links to maps of potential sites
- Do I need planning permission?
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Self Build on Exmoor
- Listed Buildings
- Rural Workers' Dwellings
- Planning Performance Agreement
- Section 106 Agreements
- Sustainable Drainage Systems
- Article 4 Directions
- Guidance for domestic solar PV
- Planning for Exmoor’s Dark Night Sky
- Planning Policy
- Planning Application Forms
- How to Report a Breach of Planning
- Report a Planning Breach
- Planning Search
- Search the Enforcement Register
- Discharge of Planning Conditions