Local Plan Evidence Base
The full evidence base used to inform the preparation of the Exmoor National Park Local Plan to 2031 can be viewed on the Local Plan examination library using the link below:
The documents listed below reference older evidence and larger reports that have their own webpage.
EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK HOUSE PRICE SURVEYS
The Exmoor National Park House Price Survey has been carried out on an annual basis since July 1998. The information gained from this desktop study, contributes towards monitoring and reviewing present housing policies within the Exmoor National Park Local Plan.
EXMOOR NATIONAL PARK HOUSING LAND AVAILABILITY REPORTS
The data within these reports is essential for monitoring indicators for the Local Plan housing policies within the Annual Monitoring Report .
More recent annual information can be found in the appropriate Annual Monitoring Reports
Exmoor National Park Authority and West Somerset, North Devon and Torridge District Councils have worked in partnership to ensure that there is enough suitable land available to deliver future housing requirements.
The West Somerset Council & Exmoor National Park Authority Level 1 (March 2009) Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA) and the Exmoor National Park SFRA Addendum (August 2014).
An update to include Porlock Weir was undertaken in 2015
- Planning Advice
Local Plan to 2031
- Exmoor National Park Local Plan 5-Year Review
- Local Plan Evidence Base
- Local Development Scheme
- Annual Monitoring Reports
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Statement of Community Involvement: Covid-19 Interim Version Accessible Version
- Local Plan Examination
- Local Plan sections
- Publication Draft Local Plan
- Local Plan Summary 2011-2031
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Conservation Areas (planning)
- Design Guide
- Rural Worker and Succession Farm Dwellings Guidance SPD: Adoption
- Brownfield Register
- Local Plan to 2031
- Planning Application Forms
- How to Report a Breach of Planning
- Report a Planning Breach
- Planning Search
- Search the Enforcement Register
- Discharge of Planning Conditions