Statement of Community Involvement: Covid-19 Interim Version
The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out how Exmoor National Park Authority will consult, inform and engage with the public and other stakeholders on future planning policy documents (such as Local Plans or supplementary planning documents) and planning applications.
This SCI replaces the previous SCI adopted in 2015 and is an interim version setting out how consultation will be managed during the Corona Virus pandemic. It therefore reflects the changes to the Authority’s decision making roles and consultation methods in respect of its planning function, as a result of the Corona Virus outbreak and it is intended to review this SCI once it is considered appropriate to do so. The interim arrangements are indicated in the SCI by underlined and strike-through text.
The Exmoor National Park Interim SCI was adopted by the Authority on 6th October 2020.
The SCI is available to download as a pdf here.
The SCI is also available in an accessible format here
- Planning Advice
Local Plan to 2031
- Local Plan Evidence Base
- Local Development Scheme
- Annual Monitoring Reports
- Sustainability Appraisal
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Statement of Community Involvement: Covid-19 Interim Version Accessible Version
- Local Plan Examination
- Local Plan sections
- Local Plan Summary 2011-2031
- Neighbourhood Plans
- Conservation Areas (planning)
- Design Guide
- Rural Worker and Succession Farm Dwellings Guidance SPD: Adoption
- Brownfield Register
- Local Plan to 2031
- Planning Application Forms
- How to Report a Breach of Planning
- Report a planning breach
- Planning Search
- Discharge of Planning Conditions