The Exmoor Brand has been developed to provide a visual recognition that binds the area together as a destination. The brand has been developed to represent and celebrate the place of Exmoor including the National Park, West Somerset Coast and Quantock Hills AONB.
Businesses and organisations are encouraged to utilise the brand and you can find out how using the three easy steps below:
- Download the Brand Guidelines (PDF). Within this document you can find out how to use the brand, which logo you should be using, and how to incorporate the brand alongside your own business brand in both on and off line uses, as well as practical information on fonts, colours, photography and more.
- Scroll through the different versions below and choose the version most suitable for you (Download by right-clicking over the logo you want and choose Save As to save to your own computer).
There are three main variants: positive or negative version depending on what background the logo is being used against; different area versions depending whether you want to promote your association with the Coast and Quantock Hills, Exmoor National Park or the general Exmoor area; and 'based in' or 'produced in' versions.
- Insert the logo in your own publications and material as desired, if using online please link to http://www.visit-exmoor.co.uk.
- Information for Farmers and Land Managers
- Information for Tourism Providers
- Business & Economy
- Grants and Funding
- The Lynmouth Pavilion Project
- Moor To Enjoy Project
- Superfast Broadband
- Affordable Housing on Exmoor
- Brendon Commons Council
- Simonsbath Programme
- Headwaters of the Exe Project
- Grown in Britain on Exmoor