National Park Centres
Our award-winning National Park Centres are located in Dulverton, Dunster and Lynmouth. Entry is free and they are dog friendly.
They are the ideal place to find out more about Exmoor National Park and get the best out of any visit:
- Expert staff on hand to provide bespoke information to get the most from your visit to Exmoor
- Exmoor Films on show
- Zoom in on Exmoor with our state of the art digital microscopes
- Free publications and what’s on info including our popular Pocket Guides and Exmoor newspaper.
- Telescope hire
- Discover more about Exmoor’s wildlife, heritage, landscape and dark skies through inspiring displays and interactive exhibits
- Maps, books, local produce, outdoor kit and souvenirs for sale
- Opportunity for young people to become a Park Protector
You can contact our Centres before you arrive for local information or shop online and get Exmoor delivered to your door. Many of our products are also available to purchase online allowing you to plan ahead or to purchase a forgotten souvenir from home.
Dulverton National Park Centre
7 - 9 Fore Street, TA22 9EX
What 3 Words: catapult.starting.stews
Tel: 01398 323841
Level access to all areas direct from the street.
Dunster National Park Centre
Dunster Steep, TA24 6SE
What 3 Words: powering.ringside.obstinate
Tel: 01643 821835
Conveniently situated alongside one of the main routes into Exmoor and is ideally located for people arriving in the area. There is a pay and display car park below the centre with public toilets. The medieval high street of Dunster is just around the corner!
Level access can be provided to all areas of the centre via external doors.
Lynmouth National Park Centre
Lynmouth Pavilion, The Esplanade, EX35 6EQ
What 3 Words: since.tells.repelled
Tel: 01598 752509
You'll find us adjacent to the famous Lynton and Lynmouth Cliff Railway opposite the seafront. While here take a look at our exhibitions which are updated regularly and watch our artists in residence at work. Ask also about our current events programme. There are toilets on site, as well as a café, with pay and display car parking nearby.
10am to 5pm 7 days a week. Closed Christmas / Boxing Day.
A lift provides wheelchair access to all areas of the centre. Read our full accessibility guide.