Become a Park Partner
Being a Park Partner showcases your commitment to your customers and suppliers that you are working with us to help keep Exmoor special for generations to come.
Becoming a National Park Partner
- Read through our guide to Working in Exmoor National Park (part one of our series of 'Doing Business on Exmoor'). Towards the end (pages 29-31) you will find full details of the Park Partner scheme including some suggested actions you can undertake to meet the five award themes.
- You will then be ready to complete an Application Form (.docx) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is free to apply and once awarded you can utilise the award within your own marketing materials.
- Use of an exclusive version of the Exmoor brand logo to help you stand out and be seen as an ambassador for the area.
- Free certificate and sticker to demonstrate your commitment to customers plus the opportunity to purchase (at cost price) additional unique marketing materials e.g. plaque.
- Free web listing on the National Park Authority website.
- Eligibility for existing and new advertisers to be flagged as Park Partners and profiled on third party websites.
- Opportunity to identify and implement cost savings for your business by using the scheme as a stepping stone towards a certified grading schemes such as Green Tourism Business Scheme.
The scheme is about recognising the commitment made by participants to contribute to the area. It is not an accreditation scheme with external auditors. To become a National Park Partner you will need to demonstrate how you are contributing to the 5 key themes of the scheme:
- Supporting a Thriving Living Landscape
- Connecting People and Place
- Working Towards a Sustainable Future
- Working Together for Exmoor
- Communicating the message
We will be looking to see a positive commitment to sustaining the area. Organisations that are involved in any operations that show disregard to the aims of the scheme will not be eligible. Your organisation must meet legal standards for Fire Regulations, Planning and Health & Hygiene as appropriate and you may be asked to provide copies of relevant consents to demonstrate your compliance.
Any business or organisation located within or close to Exmoor, or with a strong association with Exmoor National Park can apply to become a National Park Partner. You do not have to be a tourism provider, or even located within the National Park. If you or your business has a strong link with Exmoor National Park and you wish to apply, please do!