Partnerships & Sponsorship
There are a number of opportunities for corporate organisations to support the work of the National Park including support for CareMoor for Exmoor and volunteering opportunities. We also have sponsorship opportunities allowing us to partner with appropriate partners who wish to support our work and leverage our brand and reach.
- Dark Skies Festival 2023 - We are really excited to be planning our seventh year of this significant festival attracting thousands of visitors. Now an established festival, demand for live and online events has been growing year on year and media interest is already high. Download and read full details of this opportunity
- Dark Sky Partner - supporting a year round programme of training, engagement and awareness raising within Europe's very first International Dark Sky Reserve.
If you are interested in any specified opportunities or wish to discuss any other potential opportunities please contact the Rural Enterprise Team.
Sponsor of the UK National Park' Conference, Exmoor, 2022.
National Parks Partnerships
The UK's 15 National Parks work with national partners through National Parks Partnerships. Our partners provide vital support to the National Parks family and help us to increase the understanding, enjoyment and value of our special landscapes.
The UK’s National Parks and Forest Holidays are working together on ‘National Park Futures’, which seeks to connect over 20,000 young people with nature.
Sykes Holiday Cottages
National Parks UK is working together with BMW UK on the Recharge In Nature project. The partnership seeks to enhance the EV charging network across all 15 National Parks together with funding impactful, locally-led projects in a range of areas including biodiversity; nature restoration; sustainability and well-being.
Santander UK is a Founding Partner of the 'Net Zero With Nature' strategy, which defines the role that the National Parks can play in the UK's fight against climate change and the biodiversity crisis.
The Estée Lauder Companies UK & Ireland
The Estée Lauder Companies UK & Ireland (ELC) is a Founding Partner of Revere, specifically supporting nature-based solutions innovation across the UK National Parks.
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Your Key Contacts at Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Plastic Free Exmoor
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room
- Our social media house rules
- Partnership Working
- Accessibility Statement
- Position Statements
- UK National Parks' Conference 2022
- Filming on Exmoor